RIDE N' FEED
Ride N Feed is a community bike ride event that gives back to the Christian Cupboard Emergency Food Shelf (CCEFS
Ride N Feed is a community bike ride event that gives back to the Christian Cupboard Emergency Food Shelf (CCEFS). So here’s the deal, sign your family up for $20 and bring a canned food item to the 10 mile Ride N Feed and you’re in (all proceed go to CCEFS).Automotive Service Center will donate $1 (up to $1000.00) for every mile ridden on the Ride N Feed course to CCEFS.
So here’s the some of the benefits of riding in the Ride N Feed:
- Using 10 miles of the awesome Woodbury Trail System
- Get to use that new bike you purchased or dig out that old one and pump up the tires
- Spend quality time with your family
- Exercise, yeah you should burn over 500 calories
- Free air provided for those tires
- While you’re doing all of this your giving right back to the community
We are currently working on next year’s event. Please keep checking back with us to find out more information regarding event details. Thank you!
Depending on the rider, we would expect the ride to last 45-90 minutes. We will serve breakfast during registration. All riders that register online by May 1st, 2017 will receive a free Ride N Feed T Shirt. Please note, helmets are required.
Need Maintenance on Your Vehicle?
Schedule your Woodbury Original appointment today at our convenient Woodbury location!