THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AS WELL AS OUR COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE ARE ALWAYS TOP OF MIND
At this time when the news is dominated by the Coronavirus, I wanted to let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
During this challenging time, many people have concerns about their public interactions. We are open and continuing to service vehicles. We are committed to keeping our customers safe. We always take precautionary measures to make sure our clients and team are protected from illness and injury. You can get your car fixed without ever needing to enter our shop.
- FREE Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- FREE No-Contact Loaner Vehicles
- Accepting Payment Over The Phone
- Using a No-Contact Dropbox
- Disinfecting All Keys, Cars, steering wheels, shifters, and door handles
- Frequently Sanitizing the Office and garage
- All Communication Over Phone or Text & Email
We have room today to service your vehicle. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience.
Thanks again for your business and your Trust!
– Wayne Watson, President