Land Rovers are one of the premier brands in the automotive world. Although a Land Rover represents luxury, they have been known to have issues. Difficulties in fixing them and long waits for parts make Land Rovers on of the vehicle types many service centers don’t repair.
Here are some common issues commonly associated with Land Rovers:
- Electrical issues include failure from the head gasket and heater core.
- Oil leaks around the cooler lines and valve cover gaskets when hitting 60,000 miles
- Sunroof water leaks from pinched sunroof drains
- Parking brake failure and parking break alignment issues
- Steering shaft malfunctioning which is noticed at low speeds while turning
- Airbag malfunction due to a misalignment of air bag springs and steering columns which cause wire breakage
If you own a Land Rover and you’re in the Woodbury, MN area, you’re in luck. Auto Works Automotive is in your backyard. We fix all makes and models of vehicles including Land Rovers.
Our ASE Certified Technicians know what to look for in order to quickly and expertly diagnose common problems with Land Rovers. You time from broken to fixed is lessened with our techs. Bring your Land Rover to “The Place Your Neighbors Trust”. We’ll have you back on the road in no time. Schedule your appointment today.