Every year Auto Works Automotive Service Center sponsors the Annual Ride N Feed Event to raise funds and awareness for the Christian Cupboard Emergency Food Shelf (CCEFS).
The Christian Cupboard is on a mission to fight hunger and work together for a stronger community by respectfully providing nutritious food to our own neighbors. Auto Works feels strongly about the same mission. That’s why we’ve created a fun, family event to support the fight against hunger.
- The Details – Ride N Feed Event:
- Our event is a beautiful 10-mile bike ride journey through the Woodbury trail system.
- Sign your family up for $20 and bring a canned food item to join in on the scenery with the rest of our community!
- For every mile ridden, Autoworks will donate $1! (up to $1,000.00) – The best part is we’ll pump up those bike tires for you!
- During registration we will provide breakfast
- Sign up before May 1st and you will receive a FREE Ride N Feed tee shirt!
- Depending on the rider, you can expect the bike ride to be approximately 45-90 minutes long.
- How You Can Get Involved:
- Join our Ride N Feed Event! Bring the whole family for a day out to spend quality time while supporting a great cause right here in our community.
- Visit our website for more information: https://autoworksmn.com/ride-n-feed/
- Visit the Christian Cupboard Emergency Food Shelf website: https://ccefs.org/
We can’t wait to see you all there on Saturday, May 18th!